CLASSES AND EVENTS
We welcome everyone, when they feel ready, to sign up for classes. For those that are not ready to come back, we have started an Air-Bound Gymnastics YouTube Channel and will be posting some workouts your children can do at home. We will be adding videos for preschool classes, recreational gymnastics classes, tumbling and cheerleading. We will also be posting a video showing you what “social distancing” will look like inside of the gym.
1. Click on New Registration link
2. Enter information, sign policies & waivers, enter payment information
3. Call the front desk at 435-792-4247 to enroll in classes (or someone from the front desk will notify you within 24 hours)
How to Set Up Your Parent Portal
1. Click on “PARENT PORTAL”
2. Enter email address as your login ID. (Must be an existing/returning customer to access the portal.)
3. Select the “Forgot your password or need to get started?” link
4. You will be sent an email with a temporary password to utilize online registration and information. We encourage you to change your temporary password to a personal password after your initial login.
5. Use the portal to see your balance, update your address or email, add a student, sign our waiver, or to see details for your child’s class. Also sign up for clinics, open gym, and parent night out.
6. Enrolling a student in a class or adding a student to the waitlist is not available at this time through the portal. Call Air-Bound Gymnastics to enroll in classes!
If you ever need help with your account or logging in to the Parent Portal, please call the Front Desk at 435-792-4247.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR CLINICS, PARENT NIGHT OUT AND OPEN GYM
Current Students - Login to the Parent Portal; Click the Events Tab & Sign-up for Clinics & Open Gym & Parent Night Out
Back Handspring Clinics- TBA
Aerials Clinics- TBA
Cheer/Stunting Clinics- TBA
Open Gym 1:00-2:30pm (click for more information)
Parent Night Out 6:00-9:00 or 10:30pm (click for more information)